Departures and nominations, jobs, trainings, service offers, announcements and partnerships, launches… all you have to know about Sailing Market.
[DEPARTURES & NOMINATIONS]
- DEE CAFFARI, SHIRLEY ROBERTSON, ANDY HUNT, MIKE GOLDING and DAWN RILEYare among the first announced speakers of the upcoming Yacht Racing Forum to be held on 25 and 26 November in Bilbao.
- CHINAONE NINGBO, with Phil Robertson at the helm and a majority of Chinese sailors on board, will line up this season on the GC32 Racing Tour. For the second year in a row the British Ineos Rebels UK (Ben Ainslie) which will also compete.
- MIKE SLADE, the owner of the Leopard maxi was at Buckingham Palace on Thursday to be awarded his Order of the British Empire.
- ALEX THOMSON RACING is looking for a naval architect to join the design team as they look forward to Alex Thomson’s 2020-2021 Vendée Globe campaign. The job is based in Gosport.
- HEOL COMPOSITES – carbon appendages and spars – is growing and is looking for 2 composite technicians in Vannes (France) – laminating and finishing, training is given in in their original preg / autoclave processes.
- MULTIPLAST are looking for a project manager who has a research and development oriented profile with good knowledge of composite materials, and a technician in Catia and Autocad, with a good knowledge of implementation in and processes in composite materials; positions are based in Vannes (France)
- CAPONETTO-HUEBER is looking for a CFD/Marine engineer, working on a permanent contract from June, based in Valencia (Spain).
[ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- SPINLOCK has signed up with Cécile Laguette, who will be ambassador for the safety harness brand.
- JACK BOUTTELL is looking to sell the IMOCA ex Spirit of Canada. Launched in 2007, this Merfyn Owen design raced the 2008-9 Vendee Globe.
Photo : China SailGP