Departures and nominations, jobs, trainings, service offers, announcements and partnerships, launches… all you have to know about Sailing Market.
[DEPARTURES & NOMINATIONS]
- LES ATELIERS D’OLIVIER in Vannes have been selected by Luna Rossa to finish the new AC 75 of the Italian Challenger of Record.
- NICOLAS LUNVEN will be the co-skipper of Kevin Escoffier aboard PRB on the next Transat Jacques Vabre.
- BEYOU RACING is looking for an engineer for the design team/systems installer with at least 5 years of experience. Short term contract which could become permanent based in Lorient.
- ROM ARRANGÉ is looking for a marine IT technician, a permanent job which begins immediately in Lorient.
- PLASTIMO is looking for head of technical products; permanent job based in Lorient to start right away.
- ALEX THOMSON RACING is looking for a naval architect to join the design team for Alex Thomson’s 2020-2021 Vendée Globe campaign; job based in Gosport (UK).
- GIANCARLO PEDOTE is looking for a strong all-rounder to prepare his boat for the Vendée Globe; job based in Lorient with trips to race venues.
- RIVOYRE ENGINEERING are looking for a draftsman designer / an Autocad designer with Bac + 2/3, with 2 years experience in boat building and race competition, mast, hulls, appendages; permanent position, based in Lorient.
- CAPE HORN ENGINEERING is looking for a CFD engineer, experience required, permanent position in Portsmouth (Great Britain).
- POGO STRUCTURES are recruiting a customer manager, with a good level of English required, this is a permanent position in Combrit (29).
[ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- FRANCK CAMMAS is the guest of the 6th episode of INTO THE WIND, the podcast of Tip & Shaft (in French). You can find Into The Wind on all platforms: iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, SoundClound…
- BENETEAU will again sponsor the rookies ranking on the Solitaire Urgo Le Figaro.
- BANQUE POPULAIRE has renewed their partnership with the Eric Tabarly association, in charge of the maintenance of and sailing the Pen Duick.
- MALTA ALTUS CHALLENGE has officially withdrawn from the 36th America’s Cup. The two remaining late challengers, Stars + Stripes USA and DutchSail, have to confirm their ongoing commitmenttby July 1st.
- ADH INOTEC launches a call for proposals regarding the supply contract of the Diam 24od Sails, for the seasons 2020 and 2021.
- The legendary foiler HYDROPTERE will be auctioned on June 28th in Hawaii, reserve price $ 8,000 (via UltimBoat).
Photo : Maxime Horlaville / polaRYSE