Departures and nominations, jobs, trainings, service offers, announcements and partnerships, launches… all you have to know about Sailing Market.
[DEPARTURES & NOMINATIONS]
- KARINE FAUCONNIER is the new manager of Lorient Grand Large.
- CAPE HORN ENGINEERING is looking for a CFD engineer, experience required, permanent position in Portsmouth (Great Britain).
- POGO STRUCTURES are recruiting a customer manager, with a good level of English required, this is a permanent position in Combrit (29).
- OC SPORT are looking for a project manager for The Transat 2020 the post is based in Lorient.
[ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- FRANCK CAMMAS is the guest of the 6th episode of INTO THE WIND, the podcast of Tip & Shaft (in French). You can find Into The Wind on all platforms: iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, SoundClound…
- BENJAMIN DUTREUX has confirmed the purchase of the ex Spirit of Yukoh from Kojiro Shiraishi and also, consequently his participation in the next Transat Jacques Vabre with the objective of competing in the next Vendée Globe.
- Registrations for the 2019 YACHT RACING FORUM in Bilbao (25-26 November) are open.
- INCIDENCE SAILS will move in 2020 from the port of Minimes La Rochelle to Périgny representing an investment of 3 million euros for the sailmakers (via BoatIndustry).
- SAILGP have partnered with The Sport for Climate Action Framework of the UN Climate Change, a program that commits the organizers of sporting events to make their contribution to the protection of the environment.
- EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND will support The Motor Neurone Disease Association of New Zealand, an association which helps sufferers of from this group if diseases which affect the central nervous system, during their 36th America’s Cup defence.
- PEMSA have joined Alan Roura’s group partners as official sponsor. The Swiss racer, who has just got married, has also announced that it will start stand-by in two weeks set to challenge the solo record of the west-east Atlantic crossing currently held by Marc Guillemot (8 days, 5 hours 20 minutes and 20 seconds). His routing cell will be Gwénolé Gahinet and Julien Villion.
- HENRI LLOYD, bought out of administration in 2018 by the Swedes from Aligro Group UK have reopened their online shop (via Scuttlebutt).
- GILL launches a new range of technical clothing available from July 15th.
- JACK BOUTTELL is looking to sell the IMOCA ex Spirit of Canada. Launched in 2007, this Merfyn Owen design raced the 2008-9 Vendee Globe.