Departures and nominations, jobs, trainings, service offers, announcements and partnerships, launches… all you have to know about Sailing Market.
- KNUT FROSTAD has been appointed as President and Chief Executive Officer of Navico.
- EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND revealed its team line-up to defend the America’s Cup on the future NZ AC75. The team features many of those already present in the previous edition, including Glenn Ashby, Peter Burling, Blair Tuke and Ray Davies.
- CAPE HORN ENGINEERING is looking for a CFD engineer, experience required, permanent position in Portsmouth (Great Britain).
- OC SPORT are looking for a project manager for The Transat 2020 the post is based in Lorient.
- THE ROYAL SOUTHERN YACHT CLUB recruits a club secretary / chief executive with a hospitality-related background.
[ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- VINCENT RIOU is the guest of the 7th episode of INTO THE WIND, the podcast of Tip & Shaft (in French). You can find Into The Wind on all platforms: iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, SoundClound…
- RIVACOM EVENTS is the new name for the structure bringing together the events business in the Brest-based RIVACOM agency.
- FORWARD WIP has signed up again with the GC32 Racing Tour as official supplier of protective gear.
Photo: Alexis Courcoux/Solitaire Urgo Le Figaro