Departures and nominations, jobs, trainings, service offers, announcements and partnerships, launches… all you have to know about Sailing Market.
[DEPARTURES & NOMINATIONS]
- NATHALIE QUÉRÉ (formerly AkzoNobel) has joined the France SailGP Team on the commercial side to find partners.
- ANDREW LECHTE is the latest name to be recruited by Doyle Sails.
- ERWAN ISRAEL joins the Okaly Youth crew as a tactician on the D35 Trophy. BRYAN METTRAUX joins Alinghi.
- PIERRE PENNEC has replaced Franck Cammas on one of the Oman Sail teams at Spi Ouest-France, the crew has also been joined by CORENTIN HOREAU.
- MAJOR AMERICA’S CUP TEAM is seeking a top level rigger for long term involvement
- YB SAILING is recruiting an on-board electronic and IT manager to work on Yannick Bestaven’s Imoca Maître CoQ, at least three-years of experience required; a permanent position in La Rochelle, to be filled immediately.
- RIVACOM is looking for a first language French sailing press attaché; position is fixed-term or CDI to be filled immediately, based in Brest or Rennes.
- VIRTUAL REGATTA is looking for a community manager / copywriter, position available immediately, based in Issy-les-Moulineaux.
- OMAN SAIL are recruiting a PR Manager and a Marketing Strategist.
- JACQUES VABRE, co-organizer of the Transat Jacques Vabre and UZYNE, brand activation agency for the race, are looking for a trainee assistant head of commercial relations on a project basis for a period of six months; Internship based in Paris, from June 1st.
- FRANÇOIS BOUCHER represents Pauger Carbon Mast in the marketing of carbon masts and rigs individually or in production.
[ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- SAMANTHA DAVIES is the guest for the 5th episode of INTO THE WIND, the Tip & Shaft podcast. You can find Into The Wind on all broadcast platforms: iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, SoundClound …
- OMAN SAIL will not have Omani sailors in the Solitaire Urgo Le Figaro: “The season is now moving towards a race crew,” says a statement.
- L’OCCITANE has signed up as the title sponsor of Armel Tripon in the Imoca and Matthieu Vincent on the Mini 6.50 circuit.
- SAP has renewed its partnership with the French National Sailing League, whose 2019 edition will include two stages: the first at Léry-Poses (13-15 September), the second at Cannes (18-20 October).
- HP has become an official partner of the Emirates Team New Zealand defender.
- STAR SAILORS LEAGUE unveiled Monday the first 20 teams and their respective captainswho will play the first edition of the Gold Cup in 47 foot one design monohulls in October 2021 in Switzerland; Loïck Peyron will lead the French team, Ian Williams the GBR team.
- The WORLD MATCH RACING TOUR unveiled the list of skippers who will participate in the WMRT Championship Final from July 3 to 7 in Marstrand (Sweden), including Yann Guichard, Ian Williams and Phil Robertson.
- PRAXES MEDICAL GROUP will once again be the medical partner of the 2019-2020 Clipper Round The World Yacht Race.
- BENETEAU is launching this year’s First Cup, a three-stage First 24 championship, whose first meeting is Spi Ouest-France this weekend, and which will include the Beneteau Cup, which will take place from June 28 to 30 to Les Sables d’Olonne.
Photo: Star Sailors League