APPOINTMENTS AND DEPARTURES
- EL’DO AGENCY now take care of communication, social networks and press relations for the Crédit Mutuel project by Ian Lipinski.
- AGENCE 1001 VAGUES is restructuring and merges with the SIAC company managed by Anne Millet. Soazig Guého and Mathilde Mermod are now independent providers, while Caroline Concetti which will continue to operate the 1001 Vagues brand.
- PHILIPPE GUIGNÉ, boss of Virtual Regatta, was elected Sailor of the Month from Seahorse Magazine for the month of July.
- MARINE DERRIEN is the new project manager of the LinkedOut campaign for the Vendée Globe of Thomas Ruyant.
- BEFOIL are looking for a commercial exec for France and international cover a full time job based in Lorient (with travel requirements) needed as soon as possible.
- VIRTUAL REGATTA is recruiting a production manager for a permanent position to start from from July 1, based in Issy-les-Moulineaux.
- PLASTIMO is recruiting an export area officer; permanent position, based in Lorient with travel.
- GUNBOAT are looking for a method / production engineer intern for the production of the Gunboat 68 as well as its future projects an internship starting from September 1 at La Grande Motte.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS
- MEDALLIA, an American company listed on the New York Stock Exchange have signed up as title partner of the English skipper Pip Hare for the Vendée Globe 2020.
- THE MULTI50 CLASS has unveiled its revised 2020 calendar. Erwan Le Roux will sail on Ciela Village with its owner Thierry Bouchard, while the new Arkema (Quentin Vlamynck) and Planet Warriors (Fabrice Cahierc) are expected this summer.
- GALLIMARD EDITIONS and INSTITUT PASTEUR are partners of the Vendée-Arctique – Les Sables d’Olonne.
- THE MONACO YACHT SHOW, which was to take place in September, has been canceled, the 30th edition will take place from September 21 to 25, 2021.
- THE DRHEAM-CUP will welcome 100 boats for its third edition, a record for this race which will start on July 19 and goes from Cherbourg to La Trinité-sur-Mer.
- CRÉDIT MUTUEL is committed as a major partner of the Grand Pavois de La Rochelle show which will take place from September 29 to October 4.
- CRÉDIT AGRICOLE DU FINISTÈRE will be one of Jean Le Cam’s partners on the next Vendée Globe.
- BANQUE POPULAIRE have renewed its partnership with the French Sailing Federation until the 2024 Paris Games.
- THE MAXI YACHT ROLEX CUP (30 August to 4 September) and the ROLEX SWAN CUP (7-13 September) have been confirmed.
- THE NORMANDY have launched the selection process for the skipper who will succeed Alexis Loison at the helm of the Norman Figaro 3 in 2022 and 2023, with an operating budget of € 280,000. Applications must be sent before August 31.
- CYCLOPS MARINE launched Smartlink, new titanium sheet load sensors.
Photo: Alea / Transat Jacques Vabre