Departures and nominations, jobs, trainings, service offers, announcements and partnerships, launches… all you have to know about Sailing Market.
[DEPARTURES & NOMINATIONS]
- 20 PHOTOGRAPHS (from a short list of 80 pre selected) are the finallists for the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2020, from which the winner will be announced on the 26th November during the Yacht Racing Forum in Bilbao.
- BEFOIL is looking for a salesman for France and abroad. Permanent job based in Lorient. The firm is also hiring a workshop technician to strengthen its team as soon as possible temporarily.
- MULTIPLAST are looking for an all round craftsman to work on prototypes (man or woman) fixed term contract based in Vannes and a composite supply manager (man/woman) fluent in English with a permanent contract based in Lausanne
- LE PÔLE FINISTÈRE COURSE AU LARGE is looking to recruit a technical préparateur for the Figaro 3, experience is requited, the position is a fixed term contract starting from 6th January 2020 for a duration of about 130 days based at Port-La-Forêt, with some travel.
- GIANCARLO PEDOTE is looking for a multiskilled all round preparateur to support his Imoca Prymian Group. Self reliant and motivated he/she needs composite experience and an attention to detail. The post is based in Lorient after the Transat Jacques Vabre 2019.
- PLASTIMO are looking for a communications officer and a digital communications manager and a deputy to the administrative and financial manager; all contracted posts are based in Lorient.
- PANTAENIUS MONACO is looking for a yacht claim handler. Position, based in Monaco, will suit an ex crew member or someone who is experienced with the yachting industry and /or insurance. English language is required, bilingual (French or Italian) is a bonus. Contact: Olivier de Roffignac.
- TRISTAN COMPAIN, who studies at the Technology University in Compiègne, is looking for a project for his thesis for six months with an ocean racing team from March 2020.
[ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- The EUROPEAN IRC CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 will run from the 13 to 17 July in Cork.
- IFOIL has been definitively selected as the new board for the 2024 Paris Olympics .
- Entries for the SYDNEY-HOBART are closed, 170 boats will take the start on 26th December for the 75th edition.
- SPINLOCK are announced as partners of Ineos Team UK for the 36th America’s Cup.
- TEAM JOLOKIA launched a crowdfunding campaign with the objective of being at the start for the Québec Saint-Malo 2020.