- ANTOINE RIOUX (ex boat captain for Imoca Time For Oceans) has joined ROM-arrangé as marine IT technician.
- MULTIPLAST have vacancies for several positions: a project manager, a team leader, a painter and 5 composite materials technicians; positions are on permanent contracts (for the first) and in fixed-term contracts that can evolve into permanent contracts ; based in Vannes (France).
- POGO STRUCTURES is hiring a client service manager with a permanent contract, based in Combrit (France)
- ALAN ROURA (La Fabrique Sailing Team) is looking for a finance and admin manager from mid-November. Short-term contract which may become permanent ; based in Lorient (France).
- INEOS TEAM UK is looking for a Junior Strength & Conditioning Coach ; based in Portsmouth (UK), Southhampton
- The RYA is looking for a Performance Operations Manager ; based in Hamble, Southhampton (UK).
- OUTREMER YACHTING are looking for two engineering interns one in composites or materials and/ or mechanical engineering the other in office studies based in La Grande Motte (France).
- MANU LE GUEN offers advice to skippers to guide them in their search for partners: how to present offshore racing projects to companies? How to find future sponsors?
- MORGANE FOUILLET, student at the School of Mines in Nancy, specialising in materials and production management is a fan of sailing and is looking for a training course to finish his studies in the boating sector.
- FABRICE GUYON is offering events organisers, teams and firms his talent as a presenter to help them with special events and their organisation.
[NEWS & PARTNERSHIPS]
- ALLEN is launching a new block : the A2360 AutoRatchet, which has been submitted for 2018 DAME Awards and features Allen’s unique “X2” pawl system for maximum holding power combined with enhanced response in light airs.
The FAST40+ class has revealed its calendar for the 2019 season, which starts with the Vice Admiral’s Cup from 10th to 12th May.
- WORLD SAILING has announced more changes to its ten Olympic classes for the 2024 Paris Games with the arrival of ocean racing and kite-surfing (mixed events). RS:X will remain the equipment for windsurfing. Laser and Laser Radial events have been confirmed, while the Finns disappear. They now need to choose the equipment for the ocean racing event, the double-handed dinghy and kite.
- FRANCE 3 (french public TV channel) achieved incredible viewing figures for the start of the Route du Rhum last Sunday with 1.73 million viewers and an audience share of 12.3%.
- The WORLD MATCH RACING TOUR is being sold, as owner Håkan Svensson reveals in an interview to Yachtracing.life.
[SALES & ACQUISITIONS]
- YVAN GRIBOVAL is selling at a very attractive price a structured carbon hull and carbon deck ready to be assembled, moulds and all the tooling required for the sistership to the 52-foot Café Joyeux currently leading the Rhum Mono class.