JOBS & RECRUITMENTS
- 1 quality control manager
- 5 boat builders/composite technicians
- 1 marketing director
- 1 senior mechanical engineer
- 1 design office electronics technician
- a senior community manager-social network expert
- a senior inshore game manager
- a senior 2D graphic designer
- a B2B sales person
- 4 back end developers
- a senior project manager
LALOU MULTI is recruiting two laminators, 6-month fixed-term contract that can lead to a permanent contract, based in Verdon-sur-Mer (33).
WORLD SAILING is looking for a digital communication lead; applications to be sent before June 13 the position is based in London.
11TH HOUR RACING is recruiting a sustainability manager; permanent position, based in Newport (United States).
- an intern in communication, editorial and social media
- an intern to support our ESG (environmental and social governance) strategy
THE TEAM CAP AGIR ENSEMBLE by Sébastien Marsset are looking for a work-study student for communication missions; position based in Port-La-Forêt, from September 2022.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & PARTNERSHIPS
SAILORZ: the first video-on-demand platform dedicated to competitive sailing, offers you its new features every week:
- Two Cafés de la Marine: the first dedicated to Kevin Escoffier, who looks back on his last Vendée Globe and plans for the next one aboard his new PRB, recently launched; the second special Bermuda Guyader 1000 Race just before the start of the race, with Pip Hare, Giancarlo Pedote, Jérémie Beyou and Nicolas Lunven.
- The five episodes of the Speed Catamarans GC32 series, which chronicles the 2021 season of the GC32 Racing Tour, marked by the domination of Alinghi.
CAP MARTINIQUE: the second édition of the IRC Transat will start on April 14 2024 from La Trinité-sur-Mer to Fort-de-France.
THE OCEAN RACE announced this week its intention to welcome as many women as men during the 2030 edition of the race around the world.
BAHRAIN will host the Final Series of the SSL Gold Cup from October 28 to November 20, 2022, a new team event whose qualifications have just started on Lake Neuchâtel.
BSB MARINE, the company that developed the Ofni Oscar detection software, has opened an American office in Miami, headed by Hernando Girlado.
EDGARD VINCENS, a newcomer with his sponsor Groupe Berkem in Class40 and who will have a new boat built at Lalou Multi in January 2023, has rented the just launched Etienne Bertrand design boat of Laurent Caprubi for four races (Porquerolles Race, Giraglia, Duo Max, Sevenstar Round Britain and Ireland Race).
TRANSPAC: the notice of race for the Transpac 2023 (starts from June 27 to July 1) was published this week.
THE QUIBERON BAY will host the 2023 European Waszp (July 17-23).
THE ARCH, an event intended to select 100 European solutions for the planet – which will be collected aboard the trimaran Idec Sport led by Francis Joyon during a tour of Europe in April-May 2023 -, was officially launched on May 19 in Paris by organizer Damien Grimont. The Beneteau group announced on the occasion that it was going to “eco-design, produce and sail” (as part of The Arch) Mini 6.50s, in partnership with MerConcept.
SALES & RENT
FOR RENT furnished house in Fort Bloqué, 15 minutes from Lorient La Base: 2 bedrooms, 5 maximum places, on one level with a flat garden of 500 m2, ideal for members or guests of a team. Free between September and June.
FOR RENT in Lorient La Base an office space with an area of 592 m² now under construction (fitting out according to needs), with large wooden terrace and lift, possibility of division from approximately 300 m².
Photo: Amory Ross / 11th Hour Racing Team